Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Flight for Two

A Flight for Two

I walk steady on the side lines, believe me I’m the right guy, to tell you that it’s quite time, for a brand new age. I will be precise, the atmosphere is real nice, go and take my advice, and hit this stage. Sitting with the high tides your oceans several miles wide, on the beach flying kites, and our eyes engage. And I can’t put my finger on the things you seem to linger on with the telephone ringer on pick up the phone. Calling you at midnight, eyes will be at mid height, looking out in hind sight, take you to my throne, see the pedals drifting, and auroras lifting, clouds will be rifting, power you can hone,

With your eyes on me now I won’t be so lonely

Realize I’m me, in simplicity, and something else

Alone were on an airplane, serving iced champagne, I feel like a champion because I found you. We are riding free lane, headed to a great place, giving up a weekend, just for me and you. I excite the night sky, giving you the right high, just to feel so alright, and our love just grew. I can see the wind blow, lightning bugs a night show, put you in the front row, instead I’m watching you. Give me the best lightning, let me take a right knee, you say it’s exciting, that we see a full moon. Now I take you sky high, despite the fear of tall heights, we can even fly kites, straight from this balloon.

With your eyes on me now I won’t be lonely

Realize I’m me, in simplicity, and something else

No comments:

Post a Comment